Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Featured Report: The One Question Successful Business Owners Always Ask Themselves

The Future of Commerce

Brands need to stop advertising and start storytelling
Sept,29,2014
by: Rich Taylor
Advertising has helped many brands become category leaders. Brands such as Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Kellogg’s, General Motors, Microsoft and more have produced ad campaigns that have made their products household favorites.So what could be wrong with following proven advertising techniques such as theirs? Plenty.More than ever before, people are tuning out advertising campaigns. The traditional approach to “telling is selling” and using creative techniques to grab consumer attention really don’t work anymore.  Read More




Small Biz Club

Social Customer Service Equals Positive Experiences
Sept,30,2014
by: Shep Hyken
I recently had the privilege of working with an amazing, customer-focused operation. Hy-Vee, a Midwest grocery store chain, impressed me, as I'm sure they impress their customers, with their amazing service delivered by dedicated employees I met one of Hy-Vee's executive vice presidents after my speech to the store directors, and he proudly told me a story about how the company uses social media to take care of its customers. Their ideas and experience with social media are a good example of how any company can use technology to deliver customer service.  Read More








Smart Blog on Social Media


How to become a thought leader in your industry



Sept, 30,2014
by: Lee Frederiksen 
Have you ever sat through a keynote address or read a book from a thought leader in your industry and wondered how they achieved their status? If so, you aren’t alone. In fact, we found ourselves asking this question so frequently that we decided to conduct extensive research on the topic. We wondered: What makes these experts so appealing to buyers? How did they rise to their level of fame? What types of benefits are they bringing to their firm?  Read More





Entrepreneur 

The One Question Successful Business Owners Always Ask Themselves

Sept,30,2014
by: Gene Marks
I run a 10-person company and it’s profitable. Don’t get the wrong impression. I'm not making millions, but the company does well enough to provide for my people and my family. It wasn’t always this way, though.For the first five or six years of my business, I barely made a living. It wasn’t for lack of work. I was really busy. But my business wasn’t growing. It wasn’t successful. I looked at some of my clients who were successful and I asked myself why. I asked them questions. The answer, most of them told me, was that I was asking the wrong questions.  Read More




KaratBars International


Attention Fund-raisers

Have you tried to raise funds for your church, school, or volunteer group using the traditional fundraising methods like, bake sales, car washes, or selling products like healthcare supplements that requires you to sign up more and more members just to selling products that many of them don't want. 

If the answer to this question is YES! Then what if I told you 
that Your group can now raise funds for your group while creating 
a saving plan that will help all of your members. Best of all you 
don't have to selling anything. I know that this might sound like 
other plans but this one is truly different WHY? In one word GOLD. 
that's right gold. We will show your Non-profit group how to 
acquire gold at a price that all of your members can afford. 

How? By becoming a members of KaratBars the only gold saving system that allows their members to by gold in grams not ounces making acquiring gold affordable to all your members. Best of all gold is the one currency that never goes down and that can be used all over the world. This makes Karatbars one of the ways for your 
Non-profit group raise funds without having to buy another 
product again. To learn more about how Karatbars can help your 
Non-profit group please watch this video then visit our website 
and get back to the person who send you this information to get 
your group started raising funds with KaratBars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qElDnNw5eLQ


No comments:

Post a Comment